The Resonance of Eorzea

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Soken, Ferny and the Sound Of Music!

Honestly, these guys redefine the definition of awesome... which turns out to be beautiful music to my ears.  Literally.  Just head over to the developers blog to understand what has me excited about the new BGM for my beloved Limsa Lominsa...

In fact, lemme just embed the official video here...



Speechlessly spiffy... and I love it.   I LOVE IT!!!  I'm so lost for words which is why I'm keeping this blog entry short so I can just keep replaying the new BGMs.

As always everyone, please remember that all the official videos and images from SE were used here strictly for fan purposes; and all the product, system names and/or company logos remain the registered trademarks of Square Enix.  Copyright (C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO. LTD. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment