The Resonance of Eorzea

Monday, November 11, 2013

Just stuff...and the finer things of Life...


Bugger... haven't updated this ol' girl in a few.  Been a while innit?  

Indeed, there has been much going on and in between life, the stack of projects and the  FFXIV ARR game in general, things have been decidedly busy for me.  But nonetheless, much continues to transpire for me in-game and like everyone else, I'm keenly looking forward to the 2.1 patch.   

Quick pause... I seriously wonder what the deal is with the main scenario story line as per patch 2.1.  I'm curious to know the tale behind Sensei Louisoix...


Anyway, moving forward, a few people have asked me in-game and via email... what have I generally been up to in-game?   Shrugs... best I post pics, right?   First up, random places that remind me of the splendor of Eorzea...












































Visiting the Floating Remnants of Nym...










Fighting Odin...







By the way, when you beat him five times to get five mantles, you can get this gear as one of the purchasable rewards...






Also been running all the dungeons.  Been doing Coil... except that the red ring rubbish has me pissed of enough not to bother running it anymore... shame really...









Thus, I spent more time running the other lower level dungeons for Myth tomes.  Like AK...







Wanderer's Palace...









Halatali (which I find highly entertaining)...









And even Sunken Temple of Qarn (always loved the design and lighting of this place cuz it feels so very ancient Egyptian... and that's my thing...)..








Had to do FATEs as well (now and again) for the inevitable spirit bonding... 








In addition, I found time to catch up on the Halloween event...














And always found time to chat with friends in game... here's Bro Mios (he's from Hawaii)...



And Fox Reaper (my friend from France who helped me get my Relic; thus my first win in the future PvP Arena will be in his honour)...


Not to forget Coralie from London...



Of course, I definitely found time to also argue with my summons Ifrit and Garuda about battle tactics...




Plus, I'm currently building my personal army of Dragoon mercenaries in preparation for the inevitable war with the Ascians...




Also been paying regular visits to the five "Buki" brothers (I still think they are absolutely epic)...



Can't forget to craft on my Alchemist, Armouer, Leatherworking and Carpentry...






And staring at the Crystal Tower from time to time... can't wait to explore that entire place...




Yeah... I've been a rascal all right.   And the real madness has yet to even begin.  Until later everyone, be well and happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment