The Resonance of Eorzea

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Heavensward: Images, comments, speculations on future patchs

Whoa... been four months almost to the day that I last updated the blog.   I had several new responsiblities handed to me in my new job and also began the next phase of running my new company, so yeah,,, I've been horrendously busy in real life.

That said, thanks as always for all the several emails with questions, comments and encouragement... I thoroughly appreciate all of them; and yes I believe I responded to everyone.

As for the requests for more images on Heavensward, I went ahead and compiled some of my images from when Heavensward launched for early access on June 19th.  There are a few spoilers below but not so much that you won't be able to enjoy the core essence of the game:

















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment