The Resonance of Eorzea

Monday, March 27, 2017

And so Patch 3.56 arrives...

Editing... editing... editing... editing...editing


In response to several players who repeatedly keep asking me for screenshots of my old glamour sets and gear, I finally decided to gather up a bunch of my pics and post them here...








Also tossed in loads of scenery, quests locations, events, obtaining all three Garo mounts, Anima weapon testings and yada yada.   Be rest assured that I was particularly mindful not to post any real pics with potential spoilers and all that...








































































































































 And in a effort not to give away any spoilers, who could this be...?



























































































































































































































Lots of people have been wondering what I've been playing while taking a break from FFXIV and the most recent game I just finished was Nier:Automata.   As some of you know, I've been a huge fan of the series and was partuclarly fond of Nier.  

Hence, it's no surprise that so far, I have played through to get four of the five main endings... only reason I held off on obtaining the fifth ending is because all we Nier fans are familiar with Yoko Taro's penchant of deleting your saves if you see all the endings.






















No comments:

Post a Comment