Been a while innit?
First off, the awesome 14-hour broadcast as shown on the official You Tube channel:
- Patch 4.1 theme title is named “The Legend Returns” and release date is early October.
- New Main Scenario quests for the 4.0 scenario.
- New Hildibrand quests and storyline.
- New Beast Tribe Quests (this time, involving the Kojin which I'm quite excited about... have been wanting more quests related to them and the Ananta)
- New Level 70 dungeon which is named "The Drowned City of Skalla" to be added
- New Extreme-level difficulty version of The Royal Menagerie to be added.
- New PvP mode to be added, dubbed "Rival Wings" which will be between two teams of 24 players–the Ravens and the Falcons. Players will also be able to operate machina
- New Alliance Raids for Crystal Tower to be added to the duty roulette.
- New Lost Canals of Uznair to be updated with maps that delve deeper into the canals
- New quests for the Adventurer Squadrons to be added such that we can go dungeon Exploring with them (finally!)
- And Shirogane housing to be added in patch 4.1 with swimming included.
So yep, lots of new elements being added to the already robust Stormblood expansion. Btw, below are random images from my screenshot collection... got over 2000+ images from Stormblood so far hence the reasons why I haven't had the time to sort through them yet.
Much more news later... be well everyone