The Resonance of Eorzea

Monday, December 17, 2018

Starlight Celebration Event 2018 Commences!

Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen, the Final Fantasy Starlight Celebration Event 2018 is here and it once again has a great Christmas related story related to it.  This year's event also has the Starlight gear as a reward, including oppurtunities to get the silver trees and other great items.

The silver tree looks quite spiffy in my apartment by the way...

















Also, per Aiko's request, I will post up more of my adventuring screenshots soon.    Currently, I've been playing Pyros to do some light farming for my Pyros weapon whenever I manage to get online (inbetween playing Last Remnant Remastered --- loved this game when it released on xbox360 about a decade ago).  Looks even more gorgeous on the PS4.




No comments:

Post a Comment