The Resonance of Eorzea

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year - May 2023 Bless All Of Us With Great Prosperity, Joy, Wisdom and Love

Yes indeed great ladies and gentlemen-- what an end to 2022-- and Happy New Year for 2023!  Here's wishing everyone blessings, great Prosperity, Joy, Wisdom and Love.  This year (by this coming August) will mark a full decade that FFXIV ARR 2.0 was released and he's wishing Yoshi-P and the entire Dev team ten more phenomenal years!

As expected, the 2023 Heavensturn event is currently underway and this year we have an amazing gorgeous set of armoire that is just beautiful to look at--- I'm so enamored with the set that I have got it on all my various characters...














































And below are all the images I took of my main character, Amelia and several friends during the Christmas celebration days...

















































No comments:

Post a Comment